Digital Magnetic Fluxmeter
1. Directly display magnetic flux data;
2. Judge the direction of integration by “+” or “-”;
3. Suitable for matching with different integration coils and fixtures;
4. Adjust stably, low drift, 1uWb/min;
5. High input impedance, the coil has small effect on the test;
6. With holding function, suitable for the measurement of pulse magnetic field.
1. Adopt pulling coil to measure the magnetic flux of permanent magnet;
2. Adopt Helmholtz coil to measure the magnetic moment of permanent magnet;
3. Adopt closed-circuit test fixture to measure overall magnetic flux of the motor stator;
4. Adopt closed-circuit test fixture to measure overall magnetic flux of the motor rotor;
5. Peak measurement of pulse magnetic field.
1. Power supply: AC 220V/0.5A;
2. Display: 3 1/2 bit
3. Test range: 2.000mWb, 20.00mWb two gears;
4. Test accuracy: better than 1.0% (corresponding to each full range);
5. Drift: 1uWb/min;
6. Min. resolution: 1uWb;
7. Dimension: 250mm × 180mm × 100mm, weight: 2kg;
8. Operational environment: 0 ° C to +50 ° C, humidity: 35 to 80%.